www.moneymakers.own0.com

Please register now and learn how to earn money

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.moneymakers.own0.com

Please register now and learn how to earn money

www.moneymakers.own0.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.moneymakers.own0.com

this forum was created for all people in the world members help members to make money working from home

2 posters

what men should know (i just found this article, i didnt make it)

mohGABBY
    mohGABBY
    Modertator
    Modertator

what men should know (i just found this article, i didnt make it) Empty what men should know (i just found this article, i didnt make it)

Post  mohGABBY Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 am

Women have a lot of needs. Sometimes that’s overwhelming even for us! But just like some of the men’s needs, whether married or not, women have theirs too and it’s really important to have them in mind.

1. We like to talk! Not only the intro, plot, and the end of a story, we like the details! The details are the best part! So just let us talk, discuss, object, and analyze.

2. Don’t just sit there and listen! We appreciate you listening, yes, but we want your feedback too! Dragging out words from your mouth is tiring and frustrating so will you just please loosen up! Or make it up if you want, just say anything!

3. Please remember what is our hair style so when we go to the beauty salon for hours and after spending a lot of money (your money too, if married) you can tell the difference! We do care more about our opinion, but we’d like yours too.

4. Don’t question why we need to get our hair done, our makeup and find the right matching shoes for that one simple trip to the movies. We need to feel good about ourselves most of the time! And no, it’s not for what other people will think, it’s what we will think!

5. Understand our body will always be an issue! Help us feel better not by getting frustrated because that’s all we talk about, but rather make us feel wanted! No, no suggestions for you today. Think!

6. Our friends are very important to us. No, they’ll never be more important than you, it’s not a competition. With our friends we go back to high school, we talk for hours to come, we analyze every piece of our life, theirs and others, we cry because the sky is blue, and the next day we do it all over again. Would you want to do this with us instead? Didn’t think so. So then just let us have our friendships because if we can’t have them, you would have to do all that with us! I thought so!

7. Just take us to watch that chic movie we’ve wanted to see for over two months! Yes, it’s probably a stupid movie, I know that, but I want to see it so just deal with that! Take a nap while you’re there, play on your cell, I don’t care!

8. Sometimes we are just like you guys, we don’t read the signs. So just be honest and let us know how you feel about certain things. For example that pajama we’ve been wearing for the past 7 years, you know, the pink one with stripes that are rarely visible now because it’s been washed so much and those yellow socks with tiny holes at the bottom that you know I just love, with the big T-Shirt that says “MOM” that’s the one I used while pregnant of our third child? Ok, well, you can tell us nicely, of course, that it’s time to change all of that for some sexy tiny shorts and a tiny top. But you’ll have to pay for it. J

9. We really love you husbands, I mean, we are truly madly in love with you and all that but…do we see that young athletic man at the gym working his abs or tanning at the pool? Yup, we do! So…yeah…you guys need to hit the gym as well!

10. You think we know nothing about politics? That our conclusions or thoughts aren’t “reliable” or “realistic”? I’m not going to try to convince you, but just agree with us! It doesn’t matter if we’re right or wrong, we have a voice, an opinion, and the president is obviously not going to hear it, let alone follow our suggestions so you have to! Yes, you! Let me give you a tip: The quicker you agree with what we’re saying, the quicker we’ll shut up.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    nona
    nona
    Modertator
    Modertator

what men should know (i just found this article, i didnt make it) Empty Re: what men should know (i just found this article, i didnt make it)

Post  nona Fri May 13, 2011 3:01 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:14 pm